
Well, I figured that since we are going to be moving to Ohio this fall, this would be the easiest and most "smart" way to keep everyone who knows me informed of our lives. I've gotten pretty fond of these "blogs" and yep, I caved and here we go....for those of you who don't know our history: Gar and I met in Rock Springs, WY while we were both attending WWCC. We got married on June 4th, 2004. We then moved to Rexburg, ID. Gar went to BYU-Idaho and I just worked. We had our first baby on April 23rd 2005. Sadly, his little body didn't develop the right way and Grant Garrett Howell past away on April 26th 2005. After that, we moved to Laramie, WY and we have been here ever since and Garrett has been going to school at UW. We had our second baby on March 30th 2006. Taylor is now a little over 2 and she knows it. Last fall Gar took the OAT(optometry admissions test) and did AWESOME!!! And was immediately accepted to The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH. Now we are just relaxing, saving up some money and enjoying the last summer that we will be surrounded by family.
6 comments:
I'm glad you caved! :) Cute pics, which is not surprising, since you have a cute family! Our blog is clarkandmaria.blogspot.com if you want to check us out. We might try to hit up the library tomorrow for storytime so maybe we'll see you there.
Jane, I saw your blog through face book thought I would check it out, and welcome you to the blogging world. It is pretty addictive to sit and read about other peoples life.
Hey Chica!!!! I Have a blogspot too.... I hope you don't mind me adding you on my page as a friend list...it's:
www.krisandkenzee.blogspot.com
CHECK IT OUT!!! LOVE YA!!!!
YEAH!!!
Congrats to Garrett for doing so well on the test. Best of luck in Ohio. I can't to hear about all of your wild adventures.
Jane it is about darn time, me and steve have been thinking about you guys. Skylynn and Packer are growing like weeds, and so is Julia. Check out our blog!
Post a Comment