
Finally!!! It took over two years for Taylor to "allow" me to do anything to her hair. She woke up for chuch last Sunday and asked for pig-tails. She sat there and repeated pig-tails over and over again becuase I had this blank stare. I was in awe that she wanted her hair done. And on top of that, I also curled it!! Unfortunately, she has her mom's hair and it stayed curled for like a second. She also left it in all day!! I don't know where Taylor went, but I hope this is the start of something.

Also, she got her lego's out and made some "scultpures." From left to right: A temple, a house, a plate, a truck and my personal favorite, Aunt Andrea(aka E). Taylor loves her Aunt E : ).
5 comments:
hahha...who didn't do the pig-tail-do when we were little. She's so stinkin' cute!!! I like putting gel on Declan's hair. I'm sure he doesn't give a hoot, but it's fun :] And the Legos...awesome. She's an contractor in the making :]
That's hilarious! I didn't think she even remembered me. Tell her I liked her sculpture of me...it's very pretty. I LOVE the pigtails! Woo Hoo! Our little Taylor is growing up. Awwww.
Oh..she is looking so grown up!!
And..sad..I deleted your comments on our jet ski pictures on accident...you should go and add your comment again..hehe.. :)
Taylor looks adorable in pigtails! I both dread and look forward to the day when Rosie's hair is long enough to do cute stuff with it.
She is so cute! I think she is a good mix of you and Garrett. I hope Ohio is treating you well. By the way, ask your mom if she has ever drag-raced! She is hilarious!! She did tell us that this was all BC, before church. I love her!
Post a Comment