Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MY BABY IS 3!!!!!

March 30, 2006March 30th, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR(Mar.30th)!!!!! We love you very much and are so glad that you're in our family. We have had many, many good times in the past and look forward to having tons more great times in the future! Taylor, we love you!!!!


6 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

What a big girl!! 3!! Wow...CONGRATS MOM AND DAD!! She's so cute...I wish I could meet her :] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

SLSPJ said...

I can't believe your little girl is 3, it seems like yesterday that her and packer were having their birthday party at our house. You guys have been blessed with an awesome little girl and she is blessed to have you guys for parents. We miss you guys!!

Karen said...

Wow. It seems like so long since I have heard from or seen you guys. You already have a cute family. Congratulations on the new one coming soon.

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Can you believe our kiddos are getting so old? I still remember when she and Will were newborns and I was asking you advice on how to make 'em sleep through the night because you and Taylor mastered it at like 2 months! :)

Heather Tolbert said...

Wow, I thought 2 was a big number. I can't believe you have a 3 year old. She is too cute and will be a fun big sister. Happy Birthday Taylor!

Brooke Carroll said...

Happy birthday, Taylor!!! I seriously loved her when we were in the same ward together in Laramie! She is such a doll. I can't believe that she is 3 either! Hope you are doing good too, Jane and are excited for your baby!